Do you believe in the future of web technology? The term PWA is not unknown to you? Do you want to work on the front end of an evolving SaaS solution? Then become a Software Engineer at LineUpr.
LineUpr is one of the leading companies for the digitalization of events. With our solution, organizers and events of all kinds can replace their printed products with an interactive event app and build a deep connection with their event participants. With over 15,000 registered organizers, we are one of the most significant event app providers in Europe.
But this is only the beginning. We want to make sure that the mobile and interactive event presentation becomes the global standard for every event. And we need your help!
Are you ready for exciting projects and tasks? Then start with us as a Software Engineer.
Your Responsibilities at LineUpr
- Further and new development of functions in our content management system and our web apps
- Planning and designing new features and products
- University degree or other training in the field of computer science
- Practical experience in software development (your projects and/or professional experience)
- Experience with front-end frameworks such as Angular, Ionic or similar
- Ability to communicate in German or English
- Focus not only on lines of code, but also on UI and UX
What LineUpr Offers You
- A high degree of independent work and responsibility
- You can influence the development of a young company and leave your own mark
- Motivated team, eye-level communication, and short decision-making processes
- Direct feedback, peer-to-peer code reviews, and plenty of opportunities to learn and develop new technologies
Ready to join an amazing team and work in a fast-paced environment? Send us your resume and we’ll get in touch!